Sunday, October 23, 2005

This Is My Trying Face

Everybody, I'm really trying to get three posts in every week, but sometimes there's just too much living to do to spend all my time writing it down.

This weekend was fall break, which means that, on Friday, everyone's professors didn't pretend to expect us to attend lecture, and everything went on exactly as every other Friday. Even so, "breaks" mean more parties, and it all starts sometime around 4pm Wednesday. I'm not complaining, but if they really wanted to give me a break, they should cancel class on Wednesday. Better than that would be to give us a break that we don't need a microscope to see,

Not everyone digs the "the party starts Wednesday" thing. A couple of my friends were surprised at my "jolliness" Wednesday night. Didn't they know that Wednesday was last week's Thursday? If they wanted to be mad at me for my Wednesday drinking, they should have found me on Tuesday.

I don't know if Alfonzo reads this, but he might like to know that Brody's friend from high school--the guy who tried to get a polaroid of himself naked in Brody's bed--waited until Brody got drunk and tried again. Somewhere, I hear, is a picture of this hairy naked dude, laid out on a bed and giving the peace sign. I'd pay just to see the look on his face; not Brody's, but the look on the face of the guy who can now die happy.

Tomorrow is a new theme week. Is anybody going to make a suggestion, or are we on our own again? If we are, then I think it's Alfonzo's turn.

-Chaz

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your uppance will come

 

Post a Comment

<< Home