Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ends On Tuesday

In the dorm I lived in last year, we had a saying : "In Koenig, the weekend starts on Thursday, except when it starts on Wednesday"

I'm proud of my freshman floor, so I've taken that saying to heart, even now that old Koenig has been torn down and new Koenig has been filled up with strangers. In Suite 3100, at least, the weekend still starts on Thursday, except when it starts on Wednesday. The best part is, this past weekend didn't end until about 30 minutes ago. My pocket BAC blower says, for the first time since Friday, that I am now legally sober.

Man, I can't wait until tomorrow night.

WILD was pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I don't mean "stoopid" like really awesome and drunk as hell; I mean it sucked, hard. I ended up going for fifteen minutes, and I would have left sooner if I hadn't been trapped in the crowd. I figured I could find some really trashed freshman girl and take her back to the room, but it just wasn't worth it. I'm not a hateful guy, it just sucked.

The only useful thing about WILD is that it's an excuse to drink and party all weekend. I had a screwdriver (courtesy of Dauten 23's "Computer". Thanks, man) and some peppermint schnapps, and I was toasty for a few hours. I stole a beer at WILD, then went back to the 40 to get really to' up.

I ended up at the frats, which is fine by me. As long as they don't mind me being there, I don't mind being there. I'd never join a frat, but so many of my friends have, so it's hard to stay away. Plus, it's the place to go to find chicks who want some. I met Susan at TKE, and she was really really gone. About an hour after I got there, I left to walk Susan home, and she passed out on the bed. I called my phone using her phone so I could get her number, put a towel under her and put her head near a trash can before I left.

I called her the next day, like 3 in the afternoon, and she had just woken up. Hard night, I guess. I mentioned my assortment of drinks and she was over in 15 minutes. We did vodka shots and went to get late lunch.

I'm not looking for a relationship or anything, but I really had a good time with her. We went around campus, checking out every party we could find, until Alfonzo told me to go up on the roof of Danforth and watch Brody's dorm. Susan liked the idea, so we both went. I brought a flask of Jack.

We made out a little bit, and then she pushed me over and... how many people can say they've nailed a chick on the roof of a dorm? It was a little uncomfortable, but hey, it's pussy. I'll take it any way I can get it.

I got tired a few hours later, and so we sat around and finished off the flask, and then she left to find some more parties. I would have gone with her, but there was really no point; I was too drunk to walk and too tired to fuck. Why not stay on the roof and watch for Brody?

I woke up around 7 AM, when the sun started burning my asscheeks. I got dressed and went back downstairs. I know I was supposed to keep watch, but it didn't matter, anyway, because Brody sabotaged the plan. I swear, though, in the two hours I actually kept my eye on Dauten, the only thing that happened was Brody's suitemate, Dylan, threw a giant jar of cheese curls into the dumpster outside. I had some, a couple weeks ago. I don't know why they hadn't thrown them out earlier. Those things were narsty.

Anyway, I spent Sunday and Monday at a party. It got pretty thin around 1 PM Monday, but things picked up again last night. And yes, that means I skipped class. What's the point of going to class if you're drunk, and what's the point of not drinking if you aren't going to class?

Anyway, I've got a shit-ton of homework to do, and I'm pretty much screwed. Wish me luck, everybody!

-Chaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home