Sunday, August 28, 2005

I Effing Love College

I flew in from Cali yesterday afternoon. I met up with Alan and Alfonzo, and they said that Vlad might actually be lost, either in Europe or in the St. Louis airport. No sweat, though. Vlad's the sort of guy who is kinda always lost, but manages to find his way anyway. Like Mr. Magoo, or something.

Anyway, I chilled in the suite for a while. None of my boxes have arrived, and the Al's couldn't bring any big stuff in the car, so we're left with a pretty shitty setup, for now. I'll get some posters going, and then maybe my lava-lamp.

The suite, though, is AWESOME! I took a shower this morning, and it was like a shower at a nice hotel; hot water, good water pressure, clean environment. It's so much better than the showers in Ruby. Poor freshmen, but then again, they ARE freshmen.

Oh yeah, and we're much closer to food than I was last year. I haven't tried this out, but I think that I could literally roll out of bed, roll out of my room, roll into the elevator, and finally roll to breakfast. I wonder if they'll make me stand up to order.

Anyway, I left the suite and met up with some of my bros from Ruby, and we all went to this Architecture party on Pershing. There was a keg, but who has time for beer on the first night back? I needed liquor, but all we could find was Dr. MacGillicuddy's Mentholmint Schnapps. Don't get me wrong, it got us drunk. But I don't want a reputation for drinking pussy drinks. At least it wasn't pink, and there were no miniature umbrellas involved.

Well, if anything happened after the MacGillicuddy's, I don't remember it. I think we can assume that I had a great night. I haven't found any puke this morning, so it might even have been an incredible night. Maybe someone will remember.

-Chaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home