Sunday, September 18, 2005

Party Time, Excellent

Yo Dudes and Dudettes, after a week of silence, ol' Chazzy has returned to the blog. It's been one crazy week (for the whole suite, actually) and I don't feel I've had any sort of break. Monday is tomorrow and it's like Friday never came. But homework and places to be have never stopped me from having fun.

Wednesday night, I met up with this chick from my Acting class. We were supposed to practice some dramatic readings, but instead drank tequila and made out all night. A little bummed that we didn't go further, but not that many chicks do the first time. Next time, though, she'd better put out, because I've got another one who keeps looking at me during Present Moral Problems. I can see it in her face; she's got some nice D.S.L. and she can't wait to use them.

Last thing: I know this couple, and they are two of the best people on campus. Shantious and Larkin are, I swear, the chillest people you'll ever meet at WU. It's work hard, play harder with those two. In all meanings of the phrase, I can't believe how much they do. So, anyway, I came across Alan's van in a parking lot today, and I decided I wanted to leave some sort of weird note. First, I looked around for a piece of paper, but couldn't find one. So I waited until nobody was nearby, took off my underwear, wrote "The Withered Road To Cockton" on the ass, then set them on fire for a minute. After putting it out, I draped it on the rearview mirror on the driver's side.

Anyway, Larkin's got a blog and it's pretty fucking hilarious, and she keeps bugging me to put a link up on Suite 3100, so I've done that. This will also get you there.

-Chaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home