Sunday, October 02, 2005

My Brothers, My Sisters

There is something perfectly awesome about right now. I was chillin with Susan in the suite, drinking rum straight from the bottle. God, I love her. Sometimes I think she's me, only hot and a chick. So we sat around, watching TV and pregaming, I guess. She left to go meet up with some sorority friends of hers (no fear, she's not one of them), and we were going to meet up at 10:30 in Dauten 23. Yes, it's Brody's suite, but his suitemates are five kinds of awesome.

Jason Logan (J Lo) is the sort of guy I'd usually want to beat the crap out of, because he's just smiling all the time and his hair is doing this crazy thing that ladies love, and he's competition even though he's scrawny. I swear, though, you get within ten feet of this kid, and you can't be mad at him anymore. He must use like Axe body spray or something. That fucker. I love him.

Dylan is alot like Alfonzo, if Alfonzo was cooler, funnier, partied, and had a girlfriend. I guess that means he's sarcastic. Anyway, he's dating one of Marina's suitemates, so he's seeing a lot of Alan. It's about time Alan got around to some parties.

Joe is God. Not a god, The God. The Gee Oh Dee. This man made drinks ALL night. He made this thing called the Short Island Iced Tea, which was peach schnapps, captain morgan's and cherry coke. It tastes just like those gummi peach rings, if you've ever had them. We called him barkeep, and he loved ever god damn minute of it.

Frank scares me, but in a good way. He's... he's really intense, is the best way I can say it. It's not like he's heavy, or a downer or anything. I just never see him doing anything that looks like he isn't putting his whole head into. I feel like he plans everything, and like maybe we're all checkers that he plays with. As long as I never find out, I'll be find.

Computer, whose name is John, is maybe the skinniest Jew I've ever met. Maybe having hair on your chest fills out your form a little bit, because I'm certain if he had turned sideways he would have disappeared. Somebody talked him into taking his shirt off, and it was like watching a piece of skin-colored jerky prance around to ABBA. He's a genius. He invented some sort of drug or something this Summer. There's really no explaining how smart he is. He's probably been out of the Matrix for years.

Brody isn't as bad as Alfonzo says he is; he's just the sort of person you want to get fucked over. Not in a serious way, just in a way that really sucks. The more I think about it, the more I'm glad "phase two" bit the dust; he could have gotten kicked out of school, or arrested, or something. If Alfie tries anything else, I want nothing to do with it.

Not that I expect him to do anything for a while. He's run off to Westfield, again. Said he's not coming back until his next exam. There is something slightly wrong about that, I think.

Fuck, I am so tired. I wish I was still drunk, so falling asleep would be easier.

Peace!

-Chaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home